Well, after much prodding, we are finally joining the blog world. A little about us - we are living in Florida, thanks to the Navy, and are still getting used to the humidity and being so far from family. It has a been a fun ride so far and we are just thankful that in our 6 years of Navy life, we haven't been separated from daddy for more than a few months at a time. That isn't the case for many military families and I thank God everyday for our blessings.
Time flies by and our little miss priss Maggie is almost 3. She is a true little girl and loves to wear dresses every single day and is obsessed with princesses. She thinks she is a princess and her daddy and I agree with her. However, she may not be our only little princess before long! We are expecting baby #2 in March and we should find out whether we are having a prince or princess in a few weeks. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you're finally blogging! It was easy to set up, wasn't it??!! I love your background. I'll add you to my list so I can stay on top of the updates. I expect frequent updates, by the way! I can't wait to know if your little miss priss will have a bubba boy or a sissy priss--either way, life's getting ready to get crazy, so hang on!
You have such a pretty background. How'd you do that? Ours is boring so any tips you have pass them along to me.
Cute pics of Maggie!
Post a Comment