Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Yak, Yak, Yak
Our little Maggie is quite the talker. This video is from last summer and it is the epitome of Maggie still. According to her pediatrician back in Edmond, she started talking at a very early age and Wiley and I were laughing the other day about how long we have been listening to her jabbering. When I need a few minutes peace from her mouth, I tell her to suck her thumb and hold her "pidow blankie" (for those of you that know Maggie well, this is practically her extra appendage). Sometimes it drives me insane but at the same time, I love hearing her little voice and listening to all the funny little things she talks about. She has quite the imagination and is always conjuring up scenarios for her dolls. Just yesterday she was playing "fashion" with her barbies. Fashion is her word for playing dress up. We also went to Kohl's yesterday and I was trying on some maternity shirts in the dressing room. She kept asking "Mommy, is that your fashion?" I was cracking up. She wanted some fashion of her own so we bought her some new jammies that she got to pick out. Of course, her fashion has pink with princesses on it, her signature style!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment