Dawn told me this was so very blogworthy....... so, my friend, this one is for you. May Elle grow up to have many blogworthy moments as well when she starts to ponder body parts, bodily functions, etc.
So, Maggie walked in to the bathroom the other day when Wiley was undressing to get in the shower. She got VERY wide-eyed and said "Hey mommy, daddy has a worm growing in front of him!" Needless to say, I laughed like crazy while my husband scrambled to cover himself and get in the shower. As far as good ol' bathroom humor, she is also into bodily functions right now and "tooties" are completely hilarious to her. Of course, I am blaming this on her daddy. At least she says "excuse me." The other day, after going potty, she asked me to come in and wipe her, which I am happy to do in order to avoid the mess the would follow if I didn't. She always hides her head in the towel on the towel bar so I asked her why she did this. Her reply..."well, mommy, I don't want you to see my face when you smell my stink, silly!" I don't blame her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hilarious! Matthew, too, is in to checking out any and all glimpses of nakedness and/or underwear. Someday I'll tell you the funniest thing he ever said, but I can't bring myself to blog it . . .
i'm loving it that i got blog props! thanks! i'm sure elle will be quite the character...it's in her genes. ha ha.
Ok, I seriously just blew spit all over my monitor laughing at this one. I can just see her hiding her face in a towel so you don't smell her stink. Classic.
Post a Comment