and booked our airfare for our first European holiday (as everyone here calls it). My dear husband planned it all and I love that he likes to travel as much as I do. We are a good team! So, we are flying to Amsterdam for a few days, training to Brussels for a few days, then taking the train to Paris for 3 days at EuroDisney!!!! We will stay on property for 3 nights and then stay in the heart of Paris for 2 nights and do the touristy sightseeing stuff. We thought Disney would make the girls feel better about being drug all over Europe. Who are we kidding - we love it as much as them and I am sure Paige will having this deep resentment of Disney as this will be the third time in a year that she has been tormented by the characters (hates them-shakes violently when they come near her!). After 5-6 days in Paris, we are taking the train down to Nice and staying in an apt. in Cannes for 5 days. From there, we will probably venture to Monaco and check it out. I also plan on stalking Johnny Depp if I get the chance. I think he lives in the area but he has to be in his Jack Sparrow getup for me to REALLY want to stalk him! lol So, all this happens in Sept and I am already having a hard time waiting. One of the things I look forward to the most is being in 50-60 degree weather and wearing my winter stuff. Although I fear the girls and I will freeze after becoming aclimated to this horrible heat in Bahrain. As for Bahrain adventures as of late, nothing new to post that is very exciting. It's hot, hot, hot and we stay indoors and play. That pretty much sums it up! We did enjoy a nice steak at the fourth of July celebration on base. A team of businessman from Cali "the Cooks from the Valley" came to NSA Bahrain with amazing steaks and the fixins and cooked them for the entire community. They were awesome and we are so appreciative of their efforts to bring us a little piece of home. The beef here is disgusting (very gamey and mushy) so I can't even tell you how wonderful this steak tasted.
Here is a video of Paigey's mad dancing skillz.....and the funky step, we have no clue.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment